On episode ten, Y. M. Nelson and Nerdy Romantics Marcie, Dana, and Staci along with honorary Nerdy Romantic Pam talk about the book The One by John Marrs. The book inspired a new Netflix series by the same name which we discussed in episode seven. We discuss various aspects of the book and give it a Goodreads rating.
In this episode, we talk about:
- How did we find this book?
- What we thought about the book on first read?
- Which relationship(s) did we like the best?
- Was it better or worse than the show?
- What do we want to see from the book in the next season of the show?
- Our star rating
Neither Nerdy Romantics Podcast nor its guests are affiliated with Netflix, the show The One, or any of their affiliated companies or partners.
Books Mentioned During the Episode
We discuss the novel The One by John Marrs which you can purchase here.*
- What Lies Between Us* by John Marrs
- Thunderhead * by Douglas Preston and Lee Child (from the Nora Kelly Series)
*The books above are linked to Bookshop.org. I will receive a small commission for each purchase when using these links. (This does not affect what you pay.)
Other authors and books mentioned on this episode:
- The Aftermath by Iris Bolling (from the Nate Reigns series) (This is a direct link to the book on Amazon. I am not an Amazon affiliate)
While Dana and Staci represent themselves here, they are also permanent guests on the L-5 podcast on YouTube. Check them out!