Nerdy Romantic guest hosts Marcie, Staci, and Dana join Y. M. in reviewing season 2 of Netflix’s Bridgerton. The group talks about the new and returning set of characters, memorable scenes, and even address some controversy … yes, a little.
And while Dana does mention Penelope and Colin’s story for season 3, we do know now that is book 4, so most likely Season 4. We get a little ahead of ourselves, sometimes.
We did joke about the angsty t-shirt, however, it is a reality, and it’s now available for purchase in the NRP merch store.
In this episode, we talk about:
- The new current fresh feeling for a historical drama
- The fascinating Fetheringtons and what makes them interesting
- Kate Sharma as an Independent Woman. Do we like her?
- The tortured main couple and their [OVER] angsty behavior
- Penelope and Eloise. (’nuff said.)
- Our predictions for season
- Give a Goodreads rating
Bridgerton is based on the romance novel series by Julia Quinn (available now at most book stores). This season is inspired by The Viscount Who Loved Me which you can purchase here. *
Neither Nerdy Romantics Podcast or its guests are knowingly affiliated with Netflix, or the show Bridgerton, or any of its affiliated companies.
Books and Shows Mentioned
- The Book of Luke: Earthquake by Iris Bolling
- An International Affair: The Lassiter Wedding Series by Iris Bolling (Release: May 26, 2022)
- Beast by Pepper Pace
- The Black Phone by Joe Hill
- Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (with narration and introductions by Stephen Fry)
- Still Star Crossed by Melinda Taub
- The Cynster Series by Stephanie Laurens
- The Pursuit of Love – TV series on Amazon Prime
- Sex Education – TV Series on Netflix
Where to find books mentioned
*The links above are Amazon affiliate links. If you purchase using these links, I will receive a small commission. This does not affect what you pay.
*The image above is linked to our list of books on Bookshop.org. I will receive a small commission for each purchase when using these links. (This does not affect what you pay.)
Where you can find some of our Nerdy Romantics
While Staci and Dana represent themselves here, they are also permanent guests on the L-5 podcast, a YouTube podcast reviewing newly-released movies and TV shows. Check it out!