NERDY ROMANTICS PODCAST IS EXPANDING
WE’RE KICKING BABY NRP OUT OF THE NEST!
Bookmark NERDYROMANTICSPODCAST.COM and subscribe to be notified when we’re moving!
Nerdy Romantics Podcast
Romance and women’s fiction author Y. M. Nelson discusses the nerdy – superheroes, sci-fi and fantasy, and nerdy pop culture; and romantic – romance novels, romantic movies, and romance tropes she loves. We’ll review books, TV, and movies; interview authors, and see who does what romance and nerdy pop culture tropes best.
Never Miss an Episode.
Ep.17 Bridgerton Season 2 Show Chat – Nerdy Romantics Podcast
- Ep.17 Bridgerton Season 2 Show Chat
- Ep.16 Differently-Abled Romance Recs – Who Gets an HEA mini-series
- Ep.15 HBO Max Titans (DCTV & Movies Review)(Seasons 1-3)
- Ep.14 Romance Novels Explained
- Ep.13 Black Love Rocks –Who Gets an HEA? mini-series
- Ep.12 One to Watch by Kate Stayman-London – Who Gets an HEA series
- Ep.11 The Flash (CW)-DCTV and DCU review
- Ep.10 The One by John Marrs (Book Chat)
- Ep.9 The Matrix Resurrections trailer review
- Ep.8 Y. M. Nelson reads "Twenty-Four Hours of Freedom"
Talk to Y. M. Nelson
Nerdy Romantics Podcast host Y. M. Nelson is a romance and romantic women’s fiction writer and reader, Marvel and DC superhero fan, and a long-time Trekkie. Why not combine those loves into a podcast?
Many of us are fans of the nerdy and the romantic. If you are and haven’t found a home, join us!
Looking to be a guest or have your work featured on the show? Click the “Be On The Show” button to learn more.
Praise for Nerdy Romantics Podcast
This checks all my boxes!
Y.M. Nelson’s Nerdy Romantics is my new podcast happy place. It’s right there in the title. I’m a lover of romance novels across various genres, I ❤️ interracial romance, so this is a great home if you are a fan. And there’s Star Trek too, clapping 👏
Click subscribe you will not be disappointed.
— Apple Podcasts User
Thank you so much for this podcast. It’s been a while since I last read the book so it’s great being reminded of the characters. I loved hearing all your opinions in your awesome accents!
— John Marrs, author of The One
Have a question or a show idea?
Have something you want me to discuss on the podcast? Sound off here!
Looking to be a guest or have your work featured instead? Check out our podcast guests and Review page.